1-800-246-2280 | Offers information, referrals and emotional support to victims of domestic and sexual violence.
Offers a safe, confidential environment for victims of domestic and/or sexual violence which provides education, resources and support.
Prevention & Education
ACCIS provides prevention and education programs for schools, civic groups, churches, and other community groups upon request.
Advocacy, crisis intervention, support, follow up services and assistance in creating plans of action to enhance personal safety.
- Assistance in filing ex-partes, police reports. and Victim’s Compensation forms.
- Assistance and support at Order of Protection hearings, civil and criminal hearings, and referrals to other legal resources offered.
Emergency assistance and resources to those requiring medical treatment as a result of domestic and/or sexual violence.
Sexual assault counseling available by appointment.
- Domestic Violence group meets every Thursday.
- Sexual Violence group meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
- Teen Girls’ Sexual Violence group meets the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.
- Art Therapy group meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month.
- Teen Girls’ Support group meets every Thursday.
- Teen Boys’ Support group meets every Saturday.